We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Values can be defined as the characteristics that people possess and that help them to function better in the environment in which they find themselves. There are a large number of values that are considered important for society and that can be found in the practice of sport. These can be grouped into two: personal values and social values.
Sport, in addition to providing physical benefits, transmits ways of socializing and social skills that allow children to interact with their peers in a healthy way, these are the social values that sport contributes. On our site we tell you which ones.
Social values are the norms of conduct that regulate people's actions and their function is to guarantee harmony within coexistence. These types of values focus on group relationships.
Among the main social values are:
- Social responsability. Ability to abide by the rules and commitments among themselves within the group.
- I respect. It is the ability to behave in a polite way in the face of the attitudes and thoughts of others, both with colleagues and with rivals. Also, keeping one's own convictions honestly.
- Concern for others. Known as solidarity, it is one of the most important values for coexistence in society. Ability to identify with the other or with a cause and support it.
- Teamwork. It is an important value to live together, socialize, empathize, collaborate by competing and have a group feeling superior to the individual.
- Friendship. It is the mutual affection that is born from contact with another. By sharing goals, you will learn the true meaning of the word friendship.
- Competitiveness. Of a natural nature and that is learned progressively so that it is healthy and understood as an impulse for the group to improve.
You can read more articles similar to Social values that sport transmits to children, in the Securities category on site.