We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On our site we explain how to make a jelly of strawberry and cream cheese, which you can prepare in the company of your children. In addition to being very simple to make, gelatin is a food rich in protein and a source of energy for children.
Do not miss the opportunity to prepare this delicious homemade recipe, easy to digest and above all very rich for him. dessert for the little ones.
For the white layer:
- 150 g cream cheese
- 6 g of neutral gelatin
- 60 ml milk
- 60 g icing sugar
For the red layer:
- 20 g of strawberry jelly
- 3 strawberries
- 150 ml of hot water
- 150 ml cold water
1. To start, take a bowl and pour in the icing sugar and cream cheese. Stir both ingredients until you get a uniform mixture.
2. In a cup, add the milk and the neutral gelatin, mix them well with the help of a fork. Then heat the mixture in the microwave for 20 seconds.
3. Add the cream cheese and sugar mixture and stir.
4. Pour the batter into a muffin tin and cover it halfway. Refrigerate for an hour.
5. After this time, cut the strawberries into small pieces and place them on top of the curd cheese.
6. In a bowl, dissolve the strawberry gelatin in 150ml of hot water and mix well. Add 150ml of cold water and stir.
7. Pour the gelatin over the molds and refrigerate again for 1 hour.
8. Once they have set, remove the jellies from the mold and place a strawberry as a decoration.
Now, to eat this delicious dessert, enjoy it!
You can read more articles similar to Strawberry and cream cheese jelly. Desserts for children, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.