We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pudding or English pudding is a very typical cake that is eaten in England at Christmas. This recipe comes from the traditional Plum Porridge, which was made with meat broth with plums, raisins, spices and wine.
Learn to do, step by step, this Christmas pudding, a delicious fruit cake that also has raisins and nuts, which is usually served as a dessert or for coffee or tea at Christmas parties.
- 6 eggs
- 200 g of butter
- 400 gr of flour
- 200 grams of sugar
- 150 gr of raisins
- 200 gr of polished fruit
- 200 gr of walnuts
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 glass of cognac (optional)
Guiainfantil.com teaches us an easy, rich and very simple recipe to prepare. Follow our step by step, and you will be able to surprise the children and the whole family.
1. Pour the butter and sugar into a bowl and mix them.
2. Add the eggs to create a smooth mixture. Now is the time to add the cognac if you want, the alcohol is reduced in the oven but if the children are going to drink it and you prefer not to have any alcohol, do not include it in the recipe.
3. Add yeast, raisins, fruit, and chopped nuts. Mix well so that they are distributed throughout the mixture.
4. Take a pudding mold, grease it and add the mixture. Bake at 150º for 45 minutes. Check that it is well baked before taking it out and unmolding it. Let cool and ... good appetite!
The Christmas logs are the star dessert of the Christmas parties. For this reason, we have selected and elaborated some recipes, easy and simple to prepare, so that this delicious dessert will not be missing on the family Christmas table.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas English pudding recipe, in the category of Recipes on site.